Do you know that the current guidelines allow individuals to engage in outdoor activities, provided the individuals comply with the Social Distancing Requirements, such as by way of example and without limitation, walking, hiking, and running.
Here’s a few ideas (don’t forget your Social Distance rules!).
- Walk/run around your neighborhood and say hi (from a distance) to all your neighbors who are getting outside too.
- Take your dog for a walk, they enjoy the fresh air too! Just remember to social distance from other people walking dogs, no puppy introductions.
- Take a drive.
- Go for a bike ride.
Fun things to do in your backyard
- Pitch a tent and go camping in your back yard.
- Plant a garden.
- Do an outside scavenger hunt.
- Star gaze.
- Soak up some Vitamin D and relax in the sun.
Be sure to use our #DPRecAtHome in any social media post to share all the awesome things you are doing!