For service requests or concerns related to Dana Point Harbor, Salt Creek Beach, Strands Beach or Capistrano Beach Park please visit www.myOCeServices.ocgov.com and a member of OC Parks will be able to assist you.
City Hall Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- If you have a question about street sweeping or the street sweeping schedule, please contact Matt Sinacori at (949) 248-3574 or email@example.com.
- If you have a question about solid waste and recycling, please contact Jennifer Anderson at (949) 248-3571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question regarding water quality or other environmental concerns, or want to report a pollutant discharge please contact Lisa Zawaski at (949) 248-3584 or email@example.com or the 24-hour complaint hotline at (949) 248-3573. 24-hour after hours emergency at (877) 89-SPILL.
- If you have a question regarding our Construction (Capital Improvement) Projects, please contact Werner Abrajano at (949) 248-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question regarding utilities in Dana Point, please contact Matt Sinacori at (949) 248-3574 or email@example.com.
- For information regarding utility undergrounding in Dana Point, please view our Utility Undergrounding Policy and Procedure Guide Packet. If you have additional questions, please contact Werner Abrajano at (949) 248-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to report a general problem in the public right of way, such as a pothole or raised sidewalk, please call Matt Sinacori at (949) 248-3574 or email@example.com.
- If you have a question about traffic signals or other traffic related issues, please contact Conrad Lapinski at (949) 248-3598 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that Mr. Lapinski is a part time employee and will return voicemails as soon as he gets into the office.
- If you have any other question related to the Public Works and Engineering Department, please contact Lauren Kehiayan at (949) 248-3597 or email@example.com.
- To report a street light out or other street light related issues, please call SDG&E at (800) 411-7343 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A greater and more complete listing/index of service contacts is provided in the Index of Other Public Works Related Services, click here.
AFTER HOURS/WEEKEND EMERGENCY CONTACTS:
Police Dispatch: (949) 770-6011
For Sewer & Water - South Coast Water District: (949) 499-4555
For Electrical Service - SDG&E (800) 411-7343
For Gas - Southern California Gas Company: (800) 427-2200
Click here for other utilities.