City of Dana Point Emergency Preparedness Expo
Exhibits, Demonstrations, and Emergency Information
Join us for this year's emergency preparedness expo, featuring dozens of exhibitors and vehicle displays, and learn how to protect yourself and your family in an emergency. Receive helpful tips and information from public safety agencies, utilities, community groups, vendors, and more.
Map of the 2013 Emergency Preparedness Expo available here.
Participating organizations include:
- Orange County Sheriff's Department
- Orange County Fire Authority
- Dana Point Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Tri-Cities RACES amateur radio
- National Weather Service
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Orange County Vector Control District
- OC Lifeguards
- Numerous emergency/safety equipment vendors
...and many more
The Dana Point Emergency Preparedness Expo is perfect for the whole family:
- Receive important emergency information from first responders and others
- Take pictures with emergency vehicles
- See equipment that responds to emergencies of all types in the community
The Dana Point Emergency Preparedness Expo
is sponsored by Southern California Edison
For more information, please call (949) 248-3579 or email email@example.com.