The City of Dana Point has developed and adopted certain City codes that can help maintain the quality of life in your neighborhood. The city does this by working in partnership with the residents of Dana Point.
In order to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment, we actively administer a comprehensive enforcement program to correct violations of the Municipal Codes and land use requirements. The City of Dana Point Community Development, Code Enforcement Division staff can help with the following issues:
- Properties that have an accumulation of junk, trash, salvage materials, refuse, rubble, broken asphalt or concrete, containers, broken or neglected machinery, furniture, appliances, sinks, fixtures or equipment, scrap metals, machinery parts, or other such material stored or discarded on private property.
- Dead or hazardous vegetation.
- Vegetation that impedes pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- Graffiti on private or public property.
- Houses in a state of disrepair.
- An unfenced or an under maintained pool or spa.
- Code Enforcement in the City of Dana Point is performed seven days a week
Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Fridays 7:30 AM through 4:30 PM
Code Enforcement Officers Office Hours
Normally, a code office will be available at the Development Services Counter Monday through Friday 8:00am to 10:00am. and 3:00pm to 5:00pm. Code officers have field duty responsibilities during the day and are usually away from the office after 10:00am.
Other times by appointment only.
Ursula Luna-Reynosa, Director of Community Development
(949) 248-3567 email@example.com
Mark I. Sutton, BSCE, MBA, CBO, Building Official
(949) 248-3587 firstname.lastname@example.org
W. L. Beattie, Code Enforcement Officer
(949) 248-3576 email@example.com
Angela Duzich, Code Enforcement Officer
(949) 248-3565 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ted Harris, Code Enforcement Officer
(949) 248-3549 email@example.com
Jeff Rosaler, Code Enforcement Officer
(949) 248-3559 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberlee Eubank, Secretary
(949) 248-3564 email@example.com