- Parks are open between the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- A leash must restrain pets and responsible individual must immediately clean up fecal matter disposed by their pet.
- Please use trash containers
- Motorized vehicle operation in designated areas only.
- Fires are allowed in BBQ’s and fire pits only.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Defacing, damaging, or removal of any City equipment on property is prohibited
- Weddings, selling merchandise, camping and any sound amplification can be done with a city permit only
HOURS OF OPERATION
PARKS: 6:00 a.m. to sunset
FACILITIES: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
DANA POINT COMMUNITY CENTER: Mon-Thurs 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; open evenings and weekends according to scheduled events or reservations