Mobile Home Parks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Mobile Homes installed within the City of Dana Point are regulated by the State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, but permits for the set down and outside attachments are issued by the City.

Permits for Cabanas, Porches, and Patios require the plans be submitted for approval and a Building Permit issued. Progress inspections would then be required by the Building and Safety Division.

To obtain an application and detailed information please contact our Building and Safety Division.

Building and Safety

Department of Consumer Affairs

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer