The Finance Division manages and maintains the City's financial records in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with state and federal laws. We are committed to developing and maintaining effective and efficient financial planning, reporting and central support systems in order to provide the City Council, City Manager and other City officials with financial information on a timely and meaningful basis. The Finance Division also manages the City's finances, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, investments, purchasing, and cash receipts.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
- Transient Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- CFD 2006-1 Maintenance Fund Information
- Q1 September 2015 Financial Report
- Q2 December 2015 Financial Report
- Q3 March 2016 Financial Report