Earth Day @ the Headlands
- Date: 04/20/2019 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Dana Point Nature Interpretive Center
34558 Scenic Drive
Dana Point, California 92629
Saturday April 20, 2019 10:00am-1:00pm at the Nature Interpretive Center 34558 Scenic Drive, Dana Point, CA
FREE EVENT FOR ALL AGES
- Learn about:
- Dana Point Headlands & its endangered & rare species
- Water quality & conservation
- Dana Point Native Americans through a “Journey to the Past”
- View local:
- Live birds of prey
- Live snakes
- Fossils & geologic history
- Marine Mammals from the Whale Trail
- Participate in:
- Native American basket weaving (Space limited, get tickets here: https://goo.gl/Ejk8Hh)
- Nature face painting
- The Earth Day scavenger hunt
- FREE Giveaways!
Limited parking will be available along Scenic Drive and Green Lantern.
Skip the crowds and take advantage of the free parking in the Dana Strand Beach parking lot at Pacific Coast Highway and Selva Road (arrow).
The Interpretive Center can be reached by taking a beautiful ½ mile walk through the Dana Point Preserve accessible by the trailhead at the end of Selva Road.
Dogs allowed in the Nature Center parking lot on leash.
DOGS not allowed on trails.
Please email email@example.com or call 949-248-3527 for more information