Emergency Expo, Summer Concert & National Night Out
- Date: 08/06/2017 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Sea Terrace Park
33501 Niguel Road
Dana Point, California 92629
- Introduction:This year we are combining three excellent events the Emergency Expo, National Night Out and one of our Summer Concerts for all day entertainment.
The Emergency Expo runs from 10:30AM -2:30 PM
If you have any questions please call Aaron Rosen in the Emergency Preparedness Department at (949) 248-3502.
The Summer Concerts will be as follows:
Food and beverages available for purchase.
Bands are as follows:
- 2:00-2:30 PM- Sidney Bowen: Singer/Songwriter
- 2:30-4:00 PM- Redneck Rodeo: The Outlaws of Honky Tonk Tribute
- 4:30-6:00 PM- SMITH: Current Country
If you have any questions please call the Recreation Department at (949) 248-3536
National Night Out will be running from 6 PM- 8 PM.
If you have any questions please call Jill Jackson in the Sheriff's Department at (949) 248-3531.
Free Shuttle Service from Dana Hills High School will be running from 10 AM-8:30 PM.